Losing weight can be challenging especially if you do not have a clear starting point. Research has shown that out of the millions of people who attempt to lose weight, only 10% will see their weight loss journey through and only 5% are able to sustain their new weight in the months and years to come. I want you to be that 5%!
This video will take you step by step and to give you the knowledge and tools needed to a successful weight loss. So please grab a pen and paper, take 24 minutes of your time to watch this, write down the important points and you are ready to embark to this journey to a NEW YOU!
The ‘7 Steps’ are:
1) Find Your Inner Motivation
– Do a “Give & Take” List
2) Set Your SMART Goal
– How long will it take for me to lose the weight?
– What is the safe and sustainable weight to lose in week?
– How many calories should I consume and burn in a day?
3) Eat Mindfully
– What should I eat? Do I need to ‘go on a diet’?
– What is a clean and balance diet?
– How big should my portion be?
– How can I calculate the calories in my food?
4) Start a Workout Plan
– Can I lose weight without exercising?
– What workout should I do?
– How long should the session be and how many days should I workout?
– How many calories should I aim to burn in a workout session?
– Do I need to eat back my workout calories?
5) Keep Track of Yourself
– Write a Food & Activity Diary
– Learn to keep track of your weight loss progress (How to measure yourself accurately)
6) Get Support
– Learn to handle your saboteurs – people who might unintentionally or intentionally sabotage your weight loss plan.
– Learn to support yourself.
7) Take Action
– With all the knowledge and tools, start mapping out your weight loss goal and take action!
You are now ready to start a successful and permanent weight loss journey. I wish you the very best!